We aim to instil high standards of ethics, integrity, competence and consciousness for our practitioners and this has resulted in a thorough and in-depth certification process.
All those completing the full workshop training will be given a certificate of completed attendance at the Transformational Tantra Massage.
The Transformational Tantra Massage Certification enables one to embed the course teachings and deepen one’s massage practice. In addition one can choose become a registered, certified professional tantric massage practitioner.
Those who wish to complete the Transformational Tantra Massage Certification are required, in addition to completing 22 days of basic training, to undertake further training components:
- Attend the tutorials on the following topics:
- Setting Up a Practice
- Tantra and the Law
- Dealing with Clients
- Professional Body Registration
- Professional Ethics
- Document 20 case studies, which will be brought to supervision
- 10 one hour supervision sessions
- Practical assessment
- 2 hour feedback session, including preparing a development plan
- Supervision and feedback on all course assignments submitted during the training
- Certification of Competence (dependent on successful achievement of certification criteria)
- Upon Certification: Being invited to apply for:
- Your name and practice to be placed on The Paths of Transformation and the Transformational Tantra Massage websites.
- For full membership of ASIS the Association of Somatic and Integrative Sexologists*
- To advertise on Trusted Bodywork website*
*This organisation recognises that this training offers the breadth and depth to enrol as an associated practitioners.