It has been developed to set a benchmark and standard for what Tantra Massage can stand for at the pinnacle of what it can be. The training is about learning to receive and give tantra massage as an initiation into tantra. The word tantra has been often misappropriated to sell sexual services under the name tantra massage. Even the best-intentioned massages often over-emphasize the sexual aspect of tantra, which is fundamentally about sacred sexuality expressed through the heart. Tantra is an ancient practice that opens the door to an experience of ourselves as beings of energy and consciousness.
The key principles of tantra
- To experience yourself as a bridge between heaven and earth.
- To experience that you have an energy body as well as a physical body, through which you can connect to the ocean of life energy that surrounds you.
- Tantra is a path of increased sensitivity, through which we can be freed from the addiction to stimulation.
- Your body is the sacred temple of your spirit.
- Sacred sexuality is about being, not doing.
- Experiencing the energy body takes you into expanded consciousness.
- To experience yourself as a formless flow of energy, taking form through the conscious focus of your awareness.
Who is this course for?
- Those who are interested in becoming a qualified and experienced professional tantra massage practitioner
- Existing massage practitioners who wish to add tantra to their repertoire of practice and techniques and who enjoy the philosophy of tantra as well as the practices
- Anyone who wants to dive deeply into the practice of tantra massage
- Couples who want to explore tantra massage together
The training is organised around five key themes:
- Experience Tantric Principles: Developing your perception through your body
- Block 1: Tantra Massage Fundamentals
- Block 2: The Multiple Dimensions of Sexual Healing
- Block 3: The Dynamics of Pleasure & the Energy Body
- Block 4: Creating Tantra Massage Sequences and An Initiation into Tantra
- Block 5: Self Enquiry and Development through the Dynamic of Supporting the Healing of Another
- Block 6: Professional Certification
If you want more detail on the course curriculum, then you can email us for a brochure
Those who wish to become Professional Transformational Tantra Massage Practitioners can find more information here about professional certification