NORTH WALES / MANCHESTER
This course is designed for people who want, through tantric massage, to get more in touch with their body, open their body to energy, heal any old disapproval of their bodies and negative feelings like fear or shame, We learn to deeply relax, so that our natural energy will start to flow and thus bring up any physical, energetic or emotional issues that need to be released or healed. The body has its own wisdom and if we can stop being in the way, moments occur which connect us with our natural state of oneness, pleasure, joy and flow.
It has been developed to set a benchmark and standard for what Tantra Massage can stand for at the pinnacle of what it can be. The training is about learning to receive and give tantra massage as an initiation into tantra. The word tantra has been often misappropriated to sell sexual services under the name tantra massage. Even the best-intentioned massages often over-emphasize the sexual aspect of tantra, which is fundamentally about sacred sexuality expressed through the heart. Tantra is an ancient practice that opens the door to an experience of ourselves as beings of energy and consciousness.
The key principles of tantra
- To experience yourself as a bridge between heaven and earth,
- To experience that you have an energy body as well as a physical body, through which you can connect to the ocean of life energy that surrounds you.
- Tantra is a path of increased sensitivity, through which we can be freed from the addiction to stimulation.
- Your body is the sacred temple of your spirit.
- Sacred sexuality is about being, not doing.
- Experiencing the energy body takes you into expanded consciousness.
- To experience yourself as a formless flow of energy, taking form through the conscious focus of your awareness.
Who is this course for?
This course is experiential and is aimed at:
- Those who are interested in becoming a qualified and experienced professional tantra massage practitioner
- Existing massage practitioners who wish to add tantra to their repertoire of practice and techniques and who enjoy the philosophy of tantra as well as the practices
- Anyone who wants to dive deeply into the practice of tantra massage
- Couples who want to explore tantra massage together
The training is organised around five key themes:
Experience Tantric Principles: Developing your perception through your body
Part I: Tantra Massage Fundamentals – sensitive, conscious and sacred touch
Part II: The Multiple Dimensions of Sexual Healing –
Part III: The Dynamics of Pleasure & the Energy Body
Part IV: Creating Tantra Massage Sequences – moving from sexual relief to tantric energy
If you want more detail on the course curriculum, then you can email us for a brochure
All those completing the full workshop training will be awarded a Certificate of Training in transformational tantra massage.
Those who wish to become Professional Transformational Tantra Massage Practitioners are required, in addition to completing the 200 hours training, to undertake a further training component, most importantly including a minimum of 10 hours of supervision sessions (see professional certification information for more detail). Once all the requirements have been met individuals will be awarded Professional Practitioner Certification upon completion. After this certified practitioners will have their names published on The Paths of Transformation and the Transformational Tantra Massage website.
This training is also recognised by ASIS, the Association of Somatic and Integrative Sexologists, and the Trusted Bodywork organisations as offering the breadth and depth they require to enrol and list practitioners.