This training is made up of five components:
- EXPERIENCE TANTRIC PRINCIPLES : An online 11 week programme covering some of the principles of Tantra and Transformational Tantra Massage, an introduction to embodied consent and a number of embodiment practices. This optional module is included in the full price of the training and will give you a firm foundation to embark on your Transformational Tantra Massage training.
- BLOCK 1 – FUNDAMENTALS: A 5 day non-residential in-person training covering the fundamentals of energy and tantra massage
- BLOCK 2 – HEALING OUR SEXUALITY: A 6 day non-residential in-person training
- BLOCK 3 – FINDING OUR PLEASURE: A 6 day non-residential in-person training
- BLOCK 4 – INTEGRATION: A 6 day non-residential in-person training
COURSE DATES AND TIMES
Thu 29 Oct 2020 – Thu 21 Jan 2021
BLOCK 1 2020/21
Thu 4 – Mon 8 Feb 2021
BLOCK 2 2020/21
Thu 8 – Tue 13 Apr 2021
BLOCK 3 2020/21
Thu 10 – Tue 15 June 2021
BLOCK 4 2020/21
Thu 19 – Mon 23 Aug 2021
These dates are subject to UK Government COVID-19 regulations allowing them to proceed.
ABOUT THE TRAINING
“In its highest form, tantra massage has the potential to be an initiation into a direct experience of the world of tantra.” – John Hawken
This Transformational Tantra Massage training has been developed to set a benchmark and standard for what Tantra Massage should stand for at its highest pinnacle of this art. The training is about learning to receive and give tantra massage as an initiation into Tantra.
The word tantra has been often misappropriated to sell sexual services under the name tantra massage. Even the best-intentioned massages often over- emphasize the sexual aspect of tantra, which is fundamentally about sacred sexuality expressed through the heart.
Tantra is an ancient practice that opens the door to an experience of ourselves as beings of energy and consciousness.
This training has has been running for over 6 years and is based on John Hawken’s body of work, developed over 35 years of working with individuals and couples. He is one of Europe’s original and foremost tantra teachers and perhaps the first to actively combine and teach tantric, shamanic and bio-energetic wisdom through his teachings at The Paths of Transformation.
This training is recognised by ASIS, the governing body in this field and thus is also recognised for insurance.
We are exciting to be running the fourth year long training in the UK, in conjunction with this running at our flagship Tantra Centre in Prague, Poland and internationally. We are passionate about bringing ethical transformational tantra massage to the mainstream.
If you would like to join us on this training then the steps are:
1) Apply for a place (see button below)
2) Pay a deposit (see button below)
If you want to speak to us or have some specific queries, then you can either
contact Elara on 07391 552 616 or
email us at email@example.com,